No special paperwork or procedures are required for a reservation booked through Rakuten Hotels.
You can find your hotel’s check-in time and phone number in your confirmation email.
- Rooms booked with Rakuten Hotels are guaranteed for late arrival.
- You will need a government-issued ID to check in.
- You can check into most hotels any time between their earliest check-in time and midnight. If you will arrive after midnight, please contact the hotel directly to ensure they hold your room.
- For details such as accepted forms of payment, minimum check-in age, earliest check-in times and luggage storage, check the hotel information section of your online reservation. If the information you are looking for is not listed, please contact your hotel directly.
- You can check out any time before the hotel’s check-out time on the last day of your booking.
- To request a late check-out time, call your hotel directly. If approved, additional charges may apply.