Keeping the Cash Back Button updated to the latest version ensures that you don’t miss out on Cash Back and coupons. The easiest way is to turn on auto-updates. Follow the steps below for your browser.
The Chrome browser has auto-update on by default. Extensions auto-update daily.
To manually update all your extensions at once:
- In the address bar, type chrome://extensions/ and press return.
- In the upper-right corner, click to toggle on “Developer mode.”
- Click “Update” at the top center.
All your extensions will then be up to date.
The Edge browser is part of the Windows operating system and can’t be separately updated. It receives updates through Windows Update, like the rest of the operating system.
To update your Windows operating system:
- Open Windows Update by clicking the “Start” button in the lower-left corner. In the search box, type update.
- In the list of results, click either “Windows update” or “Check for updates.”
- Check the boxes for the updates you want to make and click “Install updates.”
- Keep your computer on and charged during the update process.
Take these steps to turn on auto-update for Firefox:
- In the address bar, type about:addons and press return.
- Look for the Rakuten extension and click on the extension name.
- Look for “Automatic updates” near the bottom of the page and select “Default.”
All done! Firefox extensions auto-update daily.
The Safari browser has auto-update on by default.
To make sure auto-update is selected:
- Click “Safari” at the top left of the menu bar and select “Preferences,” and then click “Extensions.”
- Select the Rakuten extension on the left side.
- In the lower-left corner, check the box for “Automatically update extensions from the Safari Extensions Gallery.”
All done! Your Cash Back Button should now update automatically.