Welcome to Ebates, the best way to earn Cash Back and find deep discounts when you shop.
Founded back in 1998, we’ve steadily grown into one of the largest, free member-based savings programs in the U.S. In fact, our more than 10 million members have already earned over $800 million in Cash Back.
How does Ebates work?
Ebates saves you money by using a simple business model: stores pay Ebates a commission for sending our members to shop at their websites. Ebates then splits that commission with you, in the form of Cash Back.
To earn Cash Back:
- Join Ebates: it’s free and only requires an email address and a password
- Start a shopping trip with Ebates by clicking on one of our links (on our site, in an email or in our mobile app, for example)
- When you’re notified that Cash Back has been activated, just shop like you normally would
And that’s it. Once the store notifies us of your order, Cash Back will be added to your account. Then, every quarter, we pay out your Cash Back via a Big Fat Check or PayPal.
Learn More About How Ebates Works
How is Ebates different?
Whenever you click through a link to shop at a store (from social media, in promoted search results, etc.), it’s likely that store is paying for your click. The difference in shopping with Ebates is that when stores pay us, we pay you.
- You’ll never pay a membership fee
- There’s no limit to how much Cash Back you can earn
- There are no rebate forms to mail in or points to count—we just send you your Cash Back, no strings attached